Re: [gtk-list] Re: Compling problems with GTK+-1.1.2

Kevin Cozens wrote: glibs-1.1.3

> You mentioned you have installed glibs. I take it you mean glib. Do you
> have a 1.0 version of glib installed in addition to the 1.0 version? g_log
> is in the 1.1 version of glib and not in 1.0. I have both 1.0 and 1.1 of
> the GIMP on my machine along with the appropriate glib and gtk+ libraries
> so I have experienced the problem when I forget to set my environment
> properly before I try and recompile.

Yes, sorry it is glib.  I just added the s without thinking...

I have version 1.0 installed as well.  When I run the configure script, it
finds 1.1.3 without a problem.  What environment variable does gtk+ look for
when trying use glib 1.1?

-James C. Lewis