Re: extra widgets

Jose Carlos Gonzalez <gonzalez@mppmu.mpg.de> writes:

> On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Scott Stone wrote:
>

> >Is there a central repository anywhere for 3rd-party-created widgets?  If
> >not, we should start one.  I can volunteer some FTP space in the USA and
> >in Japan, on 10MBit connections each.

Hmmm, how about:

 ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/contrib/

?:-)

A web-based index of third party widgets with descriptions
and links to the files could be neat, though; the contrib/
directory isn't exactly well structured right now.

Regards,
                                        Owen

[ Note that there already repositories for GTK+ applications -
  http://sunsite.unc.edu/gtk/ and GNOME applications
  http://www.gnome.org/software/software.shtml. ]