Re: [gtk-list] extra widgets

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

>Is there a central repository anywhere for 3rd-party-created widgets?  If
>not, we should start one.  I can volunteer some FTP space in the USA and
>in Japan, on 10MBit connections each.

Great! I was asking the same question some days ago, but I didn't
get a single answer.

I think also that we should have such a repository. I can
volunteer also a WWW page (in Germany) describing briefly
each widget (and pointing to that FTP space   ;-]  )

I think the lists of GIMP plug-ins we have in some places are
really great, and we should do something like that.

  J C
--
492-"I can banish this demon."
	("FAMOUS LAST WORDS", collected by O.Rosenkranz)