Re: [gtk-list] Newbie to GTK - Old on Xmotif - Spreadsheets?

> I've just started hacking away with GTK. I originally was using X Motif, but
> I like the look of
> GTK better.  But I'm looking to see if there is a spreadsheet widget.  I
> looked at the CList widget,
> but it doesn't seem to have all the capabilities that I'm looking for.

The only widget I've found is called "gtksheet".  From the README:

  GtkSheet is a Matrix/Table widget for Gtk+
  Originally, it was a variant of GtkClist widget (by Jay Painter) but
  it became more than I expected, and actually it has almost nothing to do with
  it.

  This distribution includes a demo program where you can see many of the
  widget's features.

  You can download it from my ftp site:
    ftp://ripley.ifir.edu.ar/pub/gtk/gtksheet/gtksheet-5.0.tar.gz

I've been trying to use it.  I'm currently trying to put a C++ wrapper around
it (via Gtk--).

                                                Adam Stein
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: adam@iset.scan.mc.xerox.com