Re: [gtk-list] misc gtk mis-understandings

//The bug wasn't discovered till I realized uncommenting an if statement
//that isn't important at all caused my program to seg fault.

That sounds like pointer corruption to me. Strange things can happen when you
have corrupted pointers or memory. Have you tried running with electricfence or
ccmalloc? They work for me when I have problems like that.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"The only luxury is freedom, freedom of the mind. They can chop off my head
and take everything else as long as they leave me that." -Dieter Meier of Yello

<insert funny description here>