GtkText & scrollbars

Hi,

I think the GtkText widget should be updated to incorporate support for
scrollbars, in a similar fashion to GtkCList. (Oh, I've just remembered,
it only supports vertical scrolling at present, but that's another thing.)

The current way to set up scrollbars is rather cumbersome, since you have
to lay out the GtkText and the two scrollbars, and connect the adjustments.
And yet most people will want to use scrollbars with GtkText all the time,
so it should be easier.

It would also help GUI builders, since connecting the scrollbars to the
text widget is pretty awkward. (But using a CList is simple.)

Damon