Re: [gtk-list] Re: Chapters on GDK/Drawing Area widget released

It appears that many people don't have rtf readers under Unix.  I'll
work on converting the files to HTML so that you can have access to
them.  It may take until this weekend as I have another deadline this
week to submit material.

If you do download it and read it, please send comments.

 -Eric

---Ronan BOURLIER <ronan@radioss.com> wrote:

> Eric Harlow wrote:
> >
> > Because of the number of questions with GDK, I put my chapters on
GDK