Re: [gtk-list] Re: drawing pixel ??

On 10/10/98 Francisco Cespedes Moreno uttered the following other thing:
> Hi Brandon, could I abuse of your amability?
>
> I had moditecated the scribble-simple program.
>
> And I made this:
> 	In function where draw a small box (draw_brush) I add that:
>
> 		etc...
>
> 		GdkGC *color;
> 		color = GetPen (100,0,0)
>
> 		etc....
>
> 	 	gdk_draw_point (pixmap,color,update_rect.x, update_rect.y );
>
> 		gtk_widget_draw (widget, &update_rect);
>

> But it continua drawing a BLACK pixel. I couldn't change his color? Why
> please?

Its not quite a black pixel.  The color values are on the range of 0 to
65535, and 100 isn't very far from 0.   Try using 30000, you should
definitely see red.

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long             MD6 Crash Test Dummy           Intel Corporation
 "Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one