Re: [gtk-list] Re: Help moving from Xt to Gtk

> As you surmised, Gtk is nowhere nere Xt/Xaw and that's too bad
> because this prevents almost pluggable conversion of Xaw programs to
> Gtk.

I learned to program X with the old Xt/Xaw stuff, and I have to say
that I consider its absence a feature, not a bug.   It was an
interesting experiment, and by no means a failure, but I am quite
impressed with the model that Gtk follows, and I think the difference
is worth the porting cost.

			       _MelloN_