Re: [gtk-list] Re: Help moving from Xt to Gtk

I'm not saying that gtk is in any way deficient for abandoning Xt.  It's
just that if it had kept to the Xt model then the programs that already
exist for Xaw/OPENLOOK/Xm would be easier to retarget to Gtk just by
changing the classes and the libraries linked with.

--Jason