(simple question #2): scrollbar on editor widget?

Now that my first problem has been solved, here's a second.

I want to edit medium amounts of Lua source in my program. The text edit
widget will do fine for this, since I don't want much functionality, except
that it doesn't come with a scroll bar. It scrolls when the cursor moves off
the top or bottom but there's no scroll bar.

I've tried putting it in a scrolled window, but that doesn't work (nor did I
expect it to).

Is there a way round this?

--
+- David Given ----------------+ "You'll have to excuse me. There are