removed gtk+ functions in gtk--

Good day,
	When I try to compile something (in gtkglareamm's configure in this case)
with gtk--, I get:

/opt/gnome/lib/libgtkmm-1.1.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_container_disable_re
size'
/opt/gnome/lib/libgtkmm-1.1.so: undefined reference to `gtk_clist_set_policy'
/opt/gnome/lib/libgtkmm-1.1.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_container_enable_res
ize'

Sure enough, they've been removed as of a couple days ago. My gtk-- is fresh
as of this morning. Does anyone have an update or workaround for this? If not,
I guess I'll get my hands dirty, but having not worked with this code before,
I wanted to avoid it as to minimize complications (I could probably make a
quick fix, but who knows what that will break?).

TIA,
-"Zow"