Menus in notebook tabs

What is the best way to have a menu popup when the tab of a notebook page
is right clicked?  There is some sort of menu built into the notebook
widget, but I don't think that it is quite what I am looking for.  Am I
wrong there?  Would it be best to capture the mouse clicks of the label?
Thanks.

Regards,
Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

Nomes live ten times faster than humans. They're harder to see than a high-
speed mouse. That's one reason why most humans hardly ever see them. The
other is that humans are very good at not seeing things they know aren't
there. And, since sensible humans know that there are no such things as
people four inches high, a nome who doesn't want to be seen probably won't
be seen.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wings)