Re: [gtk-list] autogen messages

Hi, Mr. Harward, thanks for your messages.  I followed the instruction
on your web page, and also installed the automake/autoconf from
ftp.gnu.org and deleted the rpm files as suggested by your message
previously, but I still have the same kind of error...

Also the problem is not described in your pages so I am at a loss
here...

My system is RedHat Linux 5.1, but with egcs 1.1 installed (not as
rpm) in /usr/local.

Clearly something is going on, or there is something missing such
that a lot of newbies like me are  doing wrong, but the
experienced are doing right, yet I don't know what's the difference

Thanks for your help.  Hopefully the source of this can be digged
out by someone...

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@ece.ucsd.edu

Free software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people,
worldwide.  Develop! Share! Enhance! And enjoy!