Re: [gtk-list] Re: autogen messages

> Perhaps someone checked in a bad configure.in, or there are just two
> newbies going at this at once.

	Well, I poured over the recent changes and it's apparently not a bogus
configure.in, or someone would have fixed it two weeks ago. The only recent
change to the build files is yosh's update to Makefile.am, and I don't see how
that would cause this problem. So, um, Pat, I'd like to buy a clue. . .
	Time to learn autoconf, et al (which I was going to eventually anyway)!