Re: [gtk-list] Re: Sensitive Pixmaps on Buttons

> >  What's the standard way of "disabling" pixmaps in GtkButtons?
> >  Is there plans for functionality to greyify the image
> >  automatically, or should I be swapping my own icons to match the
> >  button's state as gtk_widget_set_sensitive() happens?

I just now committed to CVS a patch which makes GtkPixmap behave
properly in this regard by adding in the code from gnome-stock
Quartic was referring to.  If you have a pixmap in a button and the
button is sent insensitive, now the pixmap should also look insensitive.

There is also a new function to turn this functionality off.

Hope this helps,

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking