clist bug?

I have a clist that I clear (using gtk_clist_clear()) and then
repopulate.  If the number of new entries is less than the number of
entries that were in the clist, only the new entries are redrawn, and
the old entries are still there.  If I cause a redraw by dragging
another window over the clist, the old entries disappear.  Apparently
something isn't getting updated in gtk_clist_clear?

This is with both gtk 1.0.5 and 1.1.1

Brandon
--
Brandon Long (blong@fiction.net)             [http://www.fiction.net/blong/]

    "I don't get stopped by the police because they all assume that I'm
       already under investigation by someone else."  -- Dave Fischer