gtkmm: patch: clist selection iterator

Hi Gtkmmers,

0.10.0's CList's selection iterator is completely nonsense ;-)

It's not a GList<GtkWidget*> but a GList<gint> (note: no asterix !!!)

So here's a patch which works like a charm. It introduces a new
G_IntList type since the G_List<> template is not usable.

Enjoy,
   Christof

PS: Would you please apply to the CVS repo?
PPS: Is there a decent way to get repo write access? I have some gtkmm
related code which might be of public interest (it's already GPLed):
- ostreams with Gtk_[CList, List]
- above mentioned  SearchComboBox (huge-data selector by initials)
It should become a new package.
Otherwise I would continue releasing it time to time.

clistpatch.gz