Re: [gtk-list] Re: Music fonts

> Stephen:

Have you ever heard of musixtex? You should take a look at it since- it's
publicly available (don't know exact license)
- it's really elaborate
- it comes with it's own fonts
- it's output is of excellent quality
Though it's rather complex (you can do everything I could imagine - this has it's
price).

Regards
   Christof

Output in MusixTeX's notation would be one of the coolest features I could
imagine for a music program. Perhaps this enthrills me enough to start it once
your program is ready for public use (don't rely on that. I'm currently involved
in too many GPL projects.)