One question less... Two more

Hi,
   Please ignore question #4 (How to associate an icon with a
window) from  my previous mail, already figured it out. Still
six questions to go... Plus these one:

1. Having the application in the iconified state is it possible
   to associate the single click to my own function rather
   than de-iconify?

2. If my main window is actually an icon-sized window, how do
   I enable the mini-pixmaps therein to respond to mouse click
   events?

		TIA,
			Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands