Stupid themes question

Hi, I know with the mac widget set, it's possable to customize the widgets much like gtk+ themes. (using kaleidescope I think). My understanding is that there is a utility which gives a gui interface to building these themes, so the non-programmer can generate themes. Is there gonna be any way to work this into gtk+ themes? From a programming standpoint, drawing up themes just isn't all that sexy... but a non-programmer who likes designing would be able to contribute. Just a thought... :)
	-Erik <br0ke@shells.clipboard.com>