RE: [gtk-list] To GTK, or not to GTK - that is the question

Here's my two cents :)

I've been programming in Motif for over five years and I still have
trouble writing applications from scratch.

In a matter of days I was able to write applications using GTK
without much trouble.  I'm much more comfortable using GTK
than to be using Motif (after 5 years!).

Besides, writing your own widgets in GTK is also much
easier.