Re: [gtk-list] Re: Installing in FreeBSD

Thanks for a so fast a reply!!!

Yes, I tried
./configure

since there is no 'configure' file in the Created
directory(Gtk-0.3), I think it is not possible to
run ./configure(did I missed something ?).

I tried
make
also though I wasn't able to run ./configure

I also tried to 'perl Makefile.PL' which produced the
necessary makefile and after that tried 'make' but
failed.

Again thanks.