Re: GtkCList question

> Typically, you need to calculate the size of each data row yourself,
> based on the pixel height of the font and any padding added above and
> below each row's text.  I think you can get this out of GtkStyle.
>
> With regards to turning off scroll, Gtk+ doesn't provide a "SCROLL_NONE"
> policy I don't think, though I wish it did.  :)  Turning off scroll is a
> bad idea anyway, unless your data absolutely, positively will fit on a
> single screen -- even if the user is running 640x480.

My data will absolutely fit on the screen, because my CList has only
constant number of rows. I will do scrolling myself with
gtk_clist_set_text(). It's not a nice solution i know, but i have no other
idea. I can't load >10000 records into a CList. I think, GTK should
support this sort of lists (lists with a callback function to access
databases), but I don't have enough time to write it now.

bye
	$zilu