Re: Naming convension for GTK aplications
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor gtk org>
- To: Oliver Schulze <oliver Pla net PY>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: Re: Naming convension for GTK aplications
- Date: 25 May 1998 10:24:46 -0400
Oliver Schulze <oliver@Pla.net.PY> writes:
> I'm developing a X11 aplication using the GTK+ toolkit.
> My cuestion is:
> if there is a naming canvension for aplicacions developed in GTK?
> For example: if I call my aplicacion "newapp",
> should I name it "gnewapp" or something like that?
Well, gnewapp is a better name for a GTK application than xnewapp,
or knewapp, or qnewapp. And gppp (if not already taken) would
be a better name than just "ppp".
But, as long as the name "newapp" is distinctive, it is probably
better on its own.
] [Thread Prev