Re: Naming convension for GTK aplications

Oliver Schulze <oliver@Pla.net.PY> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm developing a X11 aplication using the GTK+ toolkit.
> My cuestion is:
> if there is a naming canvension for aplicacions developed in GTK?
>
> For example: if I call my aplicacion "newapp",
> should I name it "gnewapp" or something like that?

Well, gnewapp is a better name for a GTK application than xnewapp,
or knewapp, or qnewapp. And gppp (if not already taken) would
be a better name than just "ppp".

But, as long as the name "newapp" is distinctive, it is probably
better on its own.

Regards,
                                        Owen