Re: [gtk-list] Re: Naming convension for GTK aplications

On 25 May 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Well, gnewapp is a better name for a GTK application than xnewapp,
> or knewapp, or qnewapp. And gppp (if not already taken) would
> be a better name than just "ppp".
> Regards,

Heh, funny you should mention gppp.  At the moment, I am working on my own
gppp.  Though still in the early stages, it's stable and has all the
rudimentry features. If anyone else is working on anything similar,
perhaps we could pool resources? :)

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com