Re: small combo box UI patch

On 14 May 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:

> <nuke@bayside.net> writes:
>
> > this is kinda flaky, and most likely buggy too.. but It Works For Me(tm).
> > i think this is veryuseful thing for comboboxes (apply it and see what
> > i mean)
> >
> > if anyone knows of a better way to do this, please clue me in.
>
> I'm not completely sure what the patch does (without applying
> it), but I suspect that it's functionality is covered in some
> changes that have been made in the developement branch which
> allow:
>
>  - Clicking and dragging from the button without an intermediate release.
>  - Dragging over several items before releasing the mouse.

you're right. this has all been changed in the 1.1 tree. *three cheers* :)
please ignore my patch. the functionality and code from the 1.1 tree is
probably much much better than that.
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |