Re: small combo box UI patch

<nuke@bayside.net> writes:

> this is kinda flaky, and most likely buggy too.. but It Works For Me(tm).
> i think this is veryuseful thing for comboboxes (apply it and see what
> i mean)
>
> if anyone knows of a better way to do this, please clue me in.

I'm not completely sure what the patch does (without applying
it), but I suspect that it's functionality is covered in some
changes that have been made in the developement branch which
allow:

 - Clicking and dragging from the button without an intermediate release.
 - Dragging over several items before releasing the mouse.

Regards,
                                        Owen