Re: [gtk-list] Re: How safe is GTK?

> NO!  That's a broken-to-fit-the-pap-and-imap specs conversation
> function.

oops:) At least I have not had any trouble with it, then, and I have used
a similar routine in another project I've done. Shouldn't have said a
'nice' example then, I guess... btw, do you know of any specific bugs or
pitfalls using that routine ?

> You definitely do not need a new PAM module.

Guessed so, but was not absolutely sure. Had to patch a module to get
things working here (this has nothing to do with the gtk-toolkit). :)

> You need more than one function; you need pam initialized in one
> place, and you have to provide to pam a pointer to a conversation
> function.

so... what we need is a conversation routine that uses the gtk to
pop up some kind of password-entry box, right ?

Eivind

---

| Lazy on IRC     \ Mail: eivindkv@ifi.uio.no / lazy@2.to       |
| God made grass.  \ HP:   www.ifi.uio.no/~eivindkv             |
| Man made booze.   \ Tlf:  22187263 (hybel) / 90051790 (mobil) |
| Who do you trust ? \ Jobb: 22429500 / eivind@fondspartner.no  |