Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Menu Styles...

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Daniel Egger wrote:

>  What about this:
>  We offer the possibility to open a small window in which all gtk+ can share
>  their menubars.... just like floating menubars in KDE but with one big
>  difference: every application uses the same menubarwindow, the one having
>  the focus has it's menubar in the window....

Let that be configurable by the user though.  :)  I personally wouldn't
have much a problem with this, but I know a few people (namely my
roommates) who adamently hate having a single menu-bar for all
applications.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net