Re: [gtk-list] Re: Announce : new irc client

With all this discussion of irc clients, may I point out that the first
two things I seem to see written for any toolkit are a window manager and
an IRC client. What Linux as a whole, never mind GTK, is badly lacking, is
a good set of multimedia applications, anyone? Multimedia really needs to
be brought together. Forgive me, aren't IRC clients boring after a while?
I mean you cn write one in bash, or expect, or tcl even!

--
S.
GM/CS/MU -d+ H+>++ s+: !g p2 au0 !a w+++ v-(---) C++++$ UL++++$ UB+