Re: [gtk-list] Getting the WindowID of a GtkWidget

As a non-GTK+ solution, you might take a loko at the source code for
xlswins, I'm not sure if you can reliably cross reference between the
output from that and the information you have from GTK, but I think you
should be abe to make something system-portable from it.

I'm sorry, I'm talking off the top of my nut here, and I haven't looked at
this at all, but it might just help.

--
S.
GM/CS/MU -d+ H+>++ s+: !g p2 au0 !a w+++ v-(---) C++++$ UL++++$ UB+