Re: [gtk-list] Re: Windows NT port of GTK+

> what if someone came out and said "it would take me one month to make it
> work under VC++ 5.0, but three months under all those free compilers".
> this may not be the case, but i think the #1 priority is having it *work*,
> and then worry about Free Software Pride.

To each his own I guess, but my thinking is, why should we help MS make money by
making our free software depend on thier very much not free development
environment?  If MS was at all a reasonable company, maybe I wouldn't feel this
way, but they aren't and I do.