Re: gtk+ on AIX

Whoops, heh, this is just a followup on my original post.  I'm so used
to Linux, I've always just used straight ./configure.  Anyway, I got
it to cleanly compile on AIX 4.1.5 by doing

./configure --target="rs6000-ibm-aix4.1.5" (though you don't really need
                                            the .1.5 part)

Oh, and I disabled the shared extension, as well as the xim extension.
Sorry if this is old hat, I just figured it might be useful to someone
unfortunate enough to be stuck working on an AIX box who's not real
familiar with gtk+.

-Brian