Re: Windows NT port of GTK+

R> will Windows people want to use something that doesn't look
R> like Windows?

Office never looks like the version of Windows it's released under.
Sometimes it doesn't even look like future versions.  For example,
most of Windows is finally using proportionally sized scrollbars, but
Office 97 doesn't.

The more I interact with Windows, the more I am convinced that a
standard look and feel is not important to anyone who uses it.  A look
and feel that is mostly the same is, btu i think Gtk is already close
enough.

(Of course, you're right on all the other reasons it would be
difficult to port, and I don't see why anyone would want to in the
first place, but l&f isn't the problem.)

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
The other line moves faster.