[gtk-list] Re: Smooth scrolling in widgets ??

> I was wondering whether there are any plans to implement a smooth scrolling
> in the text and/or list/clist widgets. Remember how smart VT terminals do
> this? The text is slowly moving on the screen. It would be VERY handy for many
> applications.

list widget use the scrolled window widget, clist use its own scrolling
as the text widget.

There are a couple of things to do on the scrolled-window widget like
this.
BTW, can anybody explain me what is the problem with the 32K+ pixels.
And (of course) wher it is, so we can begin to think of a solution
(or even fix it)?

Patrice.