Scrolling text..

OK, quick question: how can I get the vertical text adjustment (scrollbar) to
scroll to the line the cursor's on? I've written a search & replace feature,
but the problem is, when I just search (replace works fine,) it highlights the
proper text, but then the user has to scroll to it himself, which sorta defeats
the purpose... I've got a gtk_text_set_point call in there, but it only seems
to move the cursor to that point, not scroll to that point also. I'm using gtk
0.99.8 if that's any help... Thanks!

--
Evan Lawrence