Scrolling text..

OK, quick question: how can I get the vertical text adjustment (scrollbar) to
scroll to the line the cursor's on? I've written a search & replace feature,
but the problem is, when I just search (replace works fine,) it highlights the
proper text, but then the user has to scroll to it himself, which sorta defeats
the purpose... I've got a gtk_text_set_point call in there, but it only seems
to move the cursor to that point, not scroll to that point also. I'm using gtk
0.99.8 if that's any help... Thanks!

Evan Lawrence