[gtk-list] gtk+ and HPUX

I've compiled the latest (i hope so at least) gtk+ package (which is 0.99.7)
and using it in the gimp, i'm just keeping going core dump.
I post this here 'cuz i thing it is related to gtk and not the gimp,
since the stack trace goes up in the X11 libs.

Has anyone ever tested gtk+ on HPUX (V9.05, X11R5) from now on ??

The crash comes from a call to XSetICValue or smthg (i can dig out the
gimp backtrace, if anyone cares). This is really a pity for me, since
i'm greatly interested in the gtk+ project, since i think it's the
open door for user-friendly environment on Unix/Linux boxes (and i
really don't love the other way too many people uses their PC :) )

I, at least would like to know if it is some sort of bug in gtk
(incompatibility across systems), or if it is just a bug in the X11R5
installation from my system (downer in the backtrace, the XSetICxxx
functions calls for XhpSetICxxx which just sounds to me like a
propriatery implementation of X11 libs).

Thanx for attention...

							Seb

P.S.: Why do people add [gtk-list] tag in the subject ???
--
Seb C. (mailto:scarpe@atos-group.com) | Working for Atos at Lille, France