Re: [gtk-list] Menus

Olof Oberg <mill@pedgr571.sn.umu.se> writes:
> I have been trying to create menus with gtk--, but since I cant
> find an example and using the gtk+ examples get me nowhere I am
> stuck. Does anyone have an example of this? I am willing to
> write well documented examples of my own progress to help others
> (have seen complaints about documentation for gtk on the newsgroups)
> if someone could help me with the basics (like menus).

There's 3 ways of doing it currently.

1) Get Guillaume Laurent's menufactory class which makes it
easier. (www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent/gtk--widgets.html)
2) use C language menufactory.
3) use hard way of doing it in C++. (there's some very incomplete
documentation about this in porting.txt) (this means using Gtk_Menu,
Gtk_MenuBar and Gtk_MenuItem classes...)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --