RE: [gtk-list] Re: Menu factory question?

On 06-Mar-98 Trevor.Jackson@dsto.defence.gov.au wrote:
>   > Something like:
>   > menu_path = gtk_menu_factory_find (factory,  "<MyApp>/Help");
>   > gtk_menu_item_right_justify(menu_path->widget);
>
> Thanks. That works a treat!

Heck. I'm impressed. Never expected it to actually work. Will have to
add that to the FAQ, Tutorial.

Could someone confirm that this behaviour is/will be supported.

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
"Beware of programmers carrying screwdrivers."

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.