Semi-offtopic: Pixmaps for GTK?

I was just noticing that a number of GTK programs screenshots seem to
have nifty background pixmaps, especially the textured mint green. I
was wondering if there's a collection of pixmaps that work well as GTK
backgrounds, or, failing that if someone could point me to the
textured light green background pixmap :)

  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC! /
The average man, who does not know what to do with his life, wants another one
which will last forever.  --Anatole France