Semi-offtopic: Pixmaps for GTK?

I was just noticing that a number of GTK programs screenshots seem to
have nifty background pixmaps, especially the textured mint green. I
was wondering if there's a collection of pixmaps that work well as GTK
backgrounds, or, failing that if someone could point me to the
textured light green background pixmap :)

Thanks,
-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/