RE: [gtk-list] Re: .99.4 broke GTK_TOGGLE_BUTTON(button)->active

On 04-Mar-98 nuke@bayside.net wrote:

>> But basically, once you modify GTK, you're on your own. If you
>> present something that compiles with stock GTK and exhibits
>> the problem, then we could take a look at it. Otherwise, you'll
>> just have to become better friends with gdb.
>
> unfortunately, i'm not experienced enough with C debuggers to do
> this. i
> really appreciate your help, but i'm still quite lost as to how
> this
> works...

Personally I'd recommend using ddd as an Xwindows frontend to gdb. It
has a funky data display mechanism. See:
http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd/

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
George Orwell was an optimist.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.