weird status bar behaviour

I decided to use a status bar on my experimental application but I
experience some weird behaviour. Some times the text displayed on
the status bar (first 'push') is ok "Welcome to XYZ", but other times
you see the right message with some other junk juxtaposed like two
transparent strings written on top of each other, seems to be the same
but from different offset so it becomes quite unreadable.

I am using 1.0.4 with static (ugh! this damn HP cc doesn't support
dynamics:() libraries.

Also, is there a way of knowing how many messages are 'popable' from
the status bar stack?

		Cheers,
			Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands