Widget texts from RC

Hi,
   Is there a possibility to extract the 'label' text of the widget from
   the resource file? actually I mean to specify it on the resource file
   and if there is no rc then the hard coded value is used.

   For example if I have two resource files, one for each language so that
   the label text appears on the window in the proper language.

   If there is no way of doing that with an RC file then I guess the
   only alternative use NLS functions (i.e. catgets() on X/Open) during
   widget creation.

   So... is it possible with an RC or not?
   		Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands