Re: [gtk-list] Re: Modal (blocking) dialogs

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> As for documentation... that's the curse of working on a fast-moving
> target.  I'm also pretty new to gtk+, and I'm finding myself digging
> through a lot of source to figure out how to use stuff.  I'm actually
> using Gtk--, which uses a very spiffy tool called perceps to extract
> comments from code, and build html documentation from that.  It's
> certainly not like having an O'Reilly book to work from, but it's
> still a good way to work.

 Now that's an idea. Any one know GTK 1.1 well enough to talk to O'Rielly
about a book that could come out when 1.2 is finished ? It's certainly
something I'd enjoy, and  something close to the quality of the Motif books
would do a lot for GTK acceptance.

Kate

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/