ctree widget

im looking at the reference guide to the gtk widget set, and i see some
documentation for the ctree widget.  however, it does not appear to have
been implemented in the gtk-1.0.4 that i have downloaded and compiled.

has this widget been implemented?  if not, when can we expect it?

my app needs a tree widget; right now i am using the regular tree widget,
and would appreciate any pointers to apps utilizing the widget, or actual
documentation for the widget.  if you are using the tree in your app, send
me your source, please!

-mike