Re: [gtk-list] Data-bound widgets?

I have done this. I grab two events. I grab an onchange, and set a
need_update flag associated with the widget data, and then grab a lost
focus event. I didn't implement it in GTK, I did it in source, and I used
mSQL. It works very well indeed. I haven't read quite enough GTK source
code to know offhand how to do it in GTK.

--
S.
GM/CS/MU -d+ H+>++ s+: !g p2 au0 !a w+++ v-(---) C++++$ UL++++$ UB+