Re: [gtk-list] Access to the development-source-tree of gtk ?

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Daniel Adler wrote:

> Hi all gtk-developers,
>
> how can i get access to the development-source-tree of gtk ?
>
> I am interessted in the newest features, and i have got a lot of ideas.
> Especially I'm thinking of customization-mechanisms built in some
> widgets, so that every user can easyly start up a property-editor or
> big config-screens.
> Well, I only want to see how far you guys are going at the moment,
> perhaps I can help.

ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/gnome/snaps/glib/
ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/gnome/snaps/gtk+/

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.