Re: [gtk-list] Re: Interface declarations

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Kenneth Albanowski wrote:
>
> > Agreed, yes, this sort of information would be very useful, although it
> > might make sense to go a little bit further, to the item of specifying
> > if a function can be used to modify the data, maybe something like this:
>
> May I suggest that gtk start to use a full-fledged literate programming
> approach instead?

Unless I misremember my Knuth, literate programming isn't fully relevant
here, as this information isn't intended solely for human consumption --
of course, integrated documentation couldn't hurt, and might go a ways
towards making it easier to document this stuff.