RE: [gtk-list] while we're ratting on GtkText bugs..

On 16-Jun-98 gale@daedalus.dra.hmg.gb wrote:
> there's still a weird bug (seeming to be related to color changes)
> that
> crashes the app. if anyone wants sample code, please mail me. it's
> kind of
> ugly, but faithfully reproduces the bug every time. this is the
> error i
> get:
>
> ** ERROR **: file gtktext.c: line 2848 (advance_mark_n): "n > 0"
>
> if any GtkText gurus know what could possibly cause this, please
> try and
> shed some light on the problem

if the example code is reasonably short, then send it to the list

thanks

tony

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and
the real reason.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.